Gulags Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terribad news / Okay news

2 posters

Go down

Terribad news / Okay news Empty Terribad news / Okay news

Post  Admin [Kimmah] Sat May 14, 2011 1:22 am

*TOO LONG, DID NOT READ? Stuff in italics is the only stuff you really need to know.

The Terribad News
My laptop just died. Known motherboard issue, gonna try and get it fixed but it may take a while. Up to two weeks. This means no Minecraft for Admin Kimmah. This means you all need to be good little commies and not kill each other over arguments you can't seem to settle. <terminator voice> I'LL BE BACK </terminator voice>
*I'll still be around, just no Skype/Minecraft/Steam/Xfire so you'll prolly need to contact me through the forums.

The Okay News
Even though I can't visit ya'lls in town, I can still operate the admin panel. Monsters will still be turned on at 10:00AM tomorrow morning. Prepare yourselvesssss. If there are problems with the server then text me or call me and shout at me and I'll attempt to fix. So yeah, basically, I can still do admin stuffs but I can't actually be in game.
Admin [Kimmah]
Admin [Kimmah]
Ruler Of The World

https://rainbowstalin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Terribad news / Okay news Empty Re: Terribad news / Okay news

Post  OneShotLive Tue May 17, 2011 7:59 pm

OK my bad that was to long to read like part of the italics but didn't finish. hey Kim jsut get on LOL and tell me k thanks!!! Very Happy
OneShotLive
OneShotLive
Iron
Iron

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum