Gulags Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live By These Rules

Go down

Live By These Rules Empty Live By These Rules

Post  Admin [Kimmah] Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 am

Hey guys, so, these are the basic rules set up for our server. Now that we're paying for it, its gonna get a lot more srs. If you see someone breaking the rules and you are so unsettled by it, please throw a complaint my way. PM works just dandy. Or post your difficulty in the High Court and we'll settle the argument barbarically civilly.

1. Don't talk about Minecraft

2. No murder (1st degree, 2nd degree, and manslaughter.)
This is self explanatory. If you murder and I find out... suspension for 2 days. Second strike? 7 day suspension. Third strike? 14 day suspension. Home run? Banned. Possible ability to beg for forgiveness. If it is accidental, please give compensation.

3. No stealing
You can borrow with permission, but you really for sure should not steal.

4. Gravity- its the law!
Please abide by physics. That means stuff like:
  • no floating buildings
  • no floating bridges
  • no floating anything
  • no lavafalls

5. We have a town, so be nice to it.
Don't hurt it, don't say mean things to it. The town may not be your home, but it is mine. Abide by common courtesy and don't build on other people's houses or into other's houses. The town center is community area, if you take something, put it back.

6. Make stuff pretty
I don't know what your definition of pretty is, but mine is pretty much anything that isn't a massive cobblestone tower. Try and not make big things in the middle of town.

7. Castles are not to be in town
If you want to build a great big cobblestone castle of doom with a flaming forest backdrop and zombie pits for a moat...good luck. Just please, please build it out of view of the town. THIS town is going to be pleasant and have a skyline and people will like to live in it.

8. Problem, creeper?
Destruction of property, when accidental, should be repaired fully, or compensated for, by the one who is responsible.

9. Greifers will be shot. Twice.
This explains itself. If you start trollin' hard, expect the banhammer to come down upon your face.

10. If you chop it down, replant it
Be kind, rewind. Or something like that...

11. Finish what you started
If you're cutting a tree down and you decide to stop because its too tall- shame on you. Please leave no floating trees. Also, if you stop building a house and abandon ship, at least destroy what you half-assed.

12. No tree mutants
I.e. no vertical tree farms, no trees within trees, and no man-made troll trees.

13. Calligraphy not allowed
No writing large things in torches, flowers, dirt, or anything. Signs are only allowed.

14. Where did the sky go
Buildings in town that are not city funded can go no higher than a Y of 90 and no lower than a Y of around 30-20. Depth can be argued, but no hitting bedrock.

15. Cityscape
No farms in town. Farms must be outside of town.

16. Trespassers will be shot.
Please do not enter houses without permissions. If you happen across it by accident, leave it the way you found it.
Admin [Kimmah]
Admin [Kimmah]
Ruler Of The World

https://rainbowstalin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down